Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What To Do With The Cards

I have always liked to display my Christmas cards as part of my decorations.  I use to hang them on my TV armoir, but that interfered with the picture.  Take a look:

So I found this new way to display them on Pinterest.  Looping a 2 inch wide ribbon around your kitchen cabinets and then stapling the the overlapped ends together.  After that, just staple the cards to the ribbons. 

Here is how it turned out:




The ribbons look festive even before the cards are added and then the cards add some fun of their own! 

3 comments:

  1. What a clever idea, not only does this solve the problem of where to display all the cards but it also makes the kitchen festive. Thanks for sharing on We Made That

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really has made the kitchen so very festive over the Christmas holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic thing that is described by you in this blog. It very nice please post more blogs.
    slotxo

    ReplyDelete