Monday, November 4, 2013

Christmas FREEBIES!!!

I like things that are FREE don't you?  I like to say, "If it's FREE it's for ME!"  Well, can you guess how excited I was when I got an email from one of my favorite websites with tons of FREEBIES? 

Oriental Trading sent me all of these great FREEBIES and I am sharing them with you!!!  Oh I can't wait for you to see what I have for you!!!

First, the every popular "Letters From Santa".  Just click this link and you will have your choice of 8 different designs to download and print!  For FREE!  How cool is that?  Here is my favorite one:

I think they are really cute.  I know one little boy who will definitely be getting one of these! 

Some great ideas on making Wreaths!  I mean some really new things.  An Advent wreath?  Oh yeah, that's just one of them!  Click the link highlighted in blue for complete instructions.  Here is my favorite one:


Absolutely adorable!!!  I think this one looks easy enough to do with the kids. 

Something to keep the kids busy at Christmas dinner or even at Thanksgiving dinner, Coloring Pages.  Click the link for 28, yes 28, different coloring pages!!!  That means no fighting!!!  Every kids can have their own page!  Here is are my favorite 2 of those because with 28 I couldn't pick just 1!!



Really cute!!!  I think the kids will love these!  I know some adults who would love them too!!!

Here are some cute handmade Gift Ideas.  Some are great for gifts and some are just cute crafts to do with the kids.  The Paper Advent Wreath is cute to make with them.  Here are my 2 picks for gifts:


I love the microwave popcorn with the gloves!  Too cute!!!  And who doesn't need a sugar scrub in the winter?  With peppermint extract to scent it?  Delightful!!!

So, there you have it!  TONS of FREEBIES!!!!  Easy things to make.  Ways to get the kids excited for Santa's visit.  Ways to decorate your home or things to make for a gift in the wreaths.  Something to keep the kids occupied during dinner.  And some crafts or gifts to give.  That should help you out with your budget.  Happy crafting! 

4 comments:

  1. cute stuff!!! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. You help to make it so much fun.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts.
    ไฮโล

    ReplyDelete
  3. เช่ารถยนต์พร้อมผู้ขับ เป็น การให้บริการรถเช่า ที่พนักงานขับรถยนต์ รออำนวยความสะดวกให้กับลูกค้าสำหรับเพื่อการเดินทาง ซึ่งได้มีการวางแผนเดินทางไว้ล่วงหน้า ทำให้การเดินทางไปถึงเป้าหมายได้รวดเร็วทันใจขึ้น หรือการเช่ารถยนต์พร้อมผู้ขับ สำหรับในการทำธุระในเมืองในตอนที่รีบ ทำให้ลูกค้ามีเวลาคิดแผนงานอันอื่น หรือติดต่อสื่อสาร สั่งงานอื่นๆได้ โดยสะดวกและก็ไม่เป็นอันตราย หรือ การรถเช่าพร้อมผู้ขับ เพื่อเดินทางไปที่ที่พวกเราไม่ชำนาญทางโดยไม่จำเป็นต้องกลุ้มใจว่าจะกลัวหลงให้เสียเวล่ำเวลา เท่านี้คุณก็สามารถทำธุระหรือท่องเที่ยวได้อย่างหมดกังวลจิตใจแล้ว
    เช่ารถพร้อมคนขับ
    เช่ารถดอนเมือง
    เช่ารถรายวัน
    บริการรถเช่า
    รถเช่ากระบะ

    ReplyDelete