- In a large mixing bowl mix together garlic, seasoned salt, black pepper and Bertlli olive oil.
- Gently mix in tomatoes.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Slice bread on a diagonal about 1/4 inch thick.
- Remove tomatoes from olive oil mixture and set aside.
- Brush tops of bread slices with Bertolli olive oil mixture.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake in oven for about 5 minutes. Until just toasted.
- Place a large leaf of Basil on each slice of bread and top with a slice of tomato.
- Scoop mozzarella cheese with a tablespoon size measuring spoon and top tomato slice with mozzarella cheese.