Friday, January 10, 2014

Diapers.com REVIEW

I haven't done a review in a very long time, but this website is one that really deserves a great review! 

I ordered my grandson a backpack for Christmas.  It is a firetruck with his name embroidered on it.  Well, after I ordered it and it was shipped, I realized that was a mistake!  He takes his backpack everywhere because he needs his Epi Pen and his inhaler with him at all times.  I never got things personalized for my kids when they were little because I didn't want a stranger to be able to call them by name.  Duh!  Grammy!  So, my daughter and son-in-law feel the same way about it. 

I wanted to get the same backpack without personalization, but that wasn't an option.  So I did a search for a firetruck backpack and I hit on the diapers.com website.  Their prices are amazing!!! 

So I found this backpack:


http://www.diapers.com/p/fab-starpoint-10-mini-backpack-fire-truck-768327

Now, I paid $30 for the personalized backpack before shipping and I thought that was a very good price.  This one?  The price is $8.24!!!  With the shipping I think the total was $15!!!  I told you the prices were amazing!!! 

So, that was all great and I was patting myself on the back for finding such a bargain.  Well, you will never guess what happened next!  Nope!  You will absolutely not believe this one!  It arrived the next day!!!!  THE NEXT DAY!!!  I didn't pay for overnight shipping, it just came overnight.  Amazing!!! 

I have paid for expedited shipping before and not gotten something so quickly. 

Please, if you have kids, do yourself a favor and check out this website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment