Thursday, October 2, 2014

Baby Love

Baby Love

It's my daughter's birthday and I wanted to have the kids make something for her.  I had these letters laying around from the dollar tree that I picked up without really knowing what I was going to do with them.  The canvas came in a pack of 2 for $4.99 from Michael's.  The paint is about $3 a bottle.  And the names were written with a dollar store Sharpie.  So this is a very inexpensive gift. 


I used 2 of each letter and I put some foam double sided tape between them using two layers of the foam tape to make a cool 3D effect.


Joseph (age 31/2) was a little confused and we had to do a double imprint, but he thought it was pretty cool and learned what a hand print and a foot print are.  


Nicholas (age 5 months) was surprisingly quite cooperative.


I think their mama bear is going to love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment