Saturday, January 19, 2013

Chalk Design

Okay Chalkboard fans, hold on to your hats!  This one is really going to get you going!!! 

I needed a place to put my grandson's toys.  A place with doors.  I want them to be basically hidden when not in use.  A few small ones out are fine, the six or so large trucks and dozens of smaller cars and trucks that litter the family room on a daily basis were just a bit much. 

I found a cabinet that was the right size on Craig's List.  Sadly, it was painted a very icky shade of brown.  Not a problem, one can of chalkboard paint and away we go!!!






I think it's cute and functional!  Now Joseph can draw on it too.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my post about my chalk board dresser! Yours is cool, too! It gives me an idea for my daughter's room. I need to get a new dresser for her room because I made the mistake of buying her one from Wal-Mart. So I'm going to buy her a real wood dresser, and probably slap some chalk board paint on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete