Sunday, April 28, 2013

I Was On The Steve Harvey Show!!!

I had the most unbelievable experience this past week!!!  I was invited to go to Chicago and appear on the Steve Harvey Show!!!  I had the absolute privilege to participate in The Shred Diet, by Dr. Ian Smith as part of a challenge by Steve Harvey for a group of us in Philadelphia to lose 1000 pounds.  It has changed my, as well as my husband's, life!!!

 
The Steve Harvey Show
I have lost 18 pounds and my husband has lost 25.  That is in about 6 to 8 weeks.  I will post my before and after photos at the end of this blog entry.


To say I was treated well would be a huge understatement!!  The crew on the Steve Harvey Show treated me like an absolute star!!!  




Above is my Green Room.  As you can see, it's very girly.  I am not sure why they had pastries for people who were there because we were on a diet. 




Above is Norman.  He is a Philadelphia police officer, pastor, and gentleman.  He lost 20 pounds and the Shred Diet has also changed his life!  This is his Afro Centric Green Room.  

This is what I wore and where they placed the mic!  Um, the guy who put it on actually unzipped my dress to do it.  So, I will let you fill in the blanks.  

And, drum roll please, here are my before and after photos so far.  I am continuing until I lose about another 40 to 50 pounds.










No comments:

Post a Comment