Real Women of Philadelphia
Here is a recipe that is on that site that is a favorite, hope you try it and love it!
Strawberry Chocolate Raviolis
- 8 ounces Crescent Roll Dough
- 4 ounces Strawberry Flavored Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Confectioner's Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll Crescent Roll dough and divide it into 8 triangles.
- Spread 4 triangles generously with Strawberry Flavored Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Top each triangle that has cream cheese on it with about a tablespoon of chocolate chips.
- Top the triangles that have cream cheese and chocolate chips on them with another triangle of crescent roll dough. Push down sides to seal.
- Cut each triangle into two triangles and then those two triangles in half again. So now you should have 4 triangles for each single triangle you started with. In total, that will be 16 triangles. Now take a fork and crimp the three sides of each ravioli. Tuck in any chocolate chips that are poking out and scrape off any excess cream cheese that oozes out.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place raviolis on cookie sheet and dust with powdered sugar. Bake in oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm with chocolate sauce for dipping.