Monday, December 16, 2013

Great Gift Round Up!

This is going to be a review post.  I am going to go through my previous posts and link back to them.  I have a TON of stuff that would be great as last minute gifts to make for Christmas. 

So, if you budget is tight, take a look!!!


Cute little treats for some little friends.  These little Santa Sleds will make your youngest gift recipients very happy!


This link no longer exists as it was on my former blog.  But these are easy.  These glass blocks are sold at Michael's and A.C. Moore.  They have a hold in the bottom.  You put some white lights (make sure the wires are white too) inside (I wrapped the outside with some ribbon) and you put 
 adhesive glitter letters on the outside.  The set is great, but you could put the whole word on just one block. 


This is an obvious one, make some decorative pillows.  But go and looks for some unusual fabrics.  Check out the bins where they sell remnants.  You just might get a real bargain.

Get a couple of wine glasses from the dollar store and paint them with a gold leafing pen.  Then add a bottle of champagne or wine on a tray from the dollar store and wrap it all up in cellophane.

Again, the remnant bin!  I got this "I Love Grandma" fabric in the remnant bin.  Then I added the coordinating fabric and made a little sleeping bag for my grandson.  


Again using the gold leafing pen, get a ceramic ornament and go to town!  I loved this quote and I just had to put it on something, anything!!!

Okay, that's it for this year's edition of last minute gift ideas.  Merry Christmas!!!



2 comments:

  1. These are some wonderful gift ideas! I found you from the Blog Hop Social. You can find me at www.talesofapeedeemama.com

    ReplyDelete