Saturday, December 21, 2013

Quick and Easy Gift

I like to give a little something to my next door neighbor.  She's an elderly woman who is recently widowed and I don't really know her well.  But I like to send a little something over.

Here is what I came up with this year:



I found this cute oven mitt and pot holder set at Home Goods a little while ago.  I picked it up not knowing exactly who it was going to, but knowing it would be good for somebody.  Then I put tissue paper in it and added a little not pad and a nice pen.  I think it's a really nice little gift that anybody would like to get.  If you have a Secret Santa at work or you have family Pollyanna and you got your matron aunt who is impossible to  buy for, this is a perfect gift!  Not perfume they will never wear or a scarf they may or may not like, this is sure to be sued and loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment